Wednesday 5 November 2008

Duddingston House




Oh if only I was a young medallion clad dashing fashion snapper! (Notice please I didn't mention 'good looks' as these are still with me). Why? Because I've been and photographed what must be one of Scotland's most cutting edge but sexy re-inventions of a neo-classic Grecian mansion. Described in Homes and Interiors, Scotland (writer Emma Leask) as having an 'Alice in Wonderland' feel this is where the late Helmut Newton would have shot nudes if he were still with us. And indeed there are nudes by Vanessa Beecroft installed there within the fabric of the restored columns and plasterwork. 
Again contact me to see the full set and buy Homes and Interiors, Scotland, issue 62 for the full story.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is truly amazing and I agree, very Alice in Wonderland!
    Must be fun to get access to such amazing sets. Love your work - thanks for your comment and for pointing me in this direction.

    xCharlotta

    ReplyDelete

Nothing offensive please.