Friday 27 November 2009

Professional Landscape Photography on Flickr




Well I've gone and done it. Yes I've joined that great photo sharing site that lends it's name to so many comic interpretations of male on female lovemaking. And it's Flickr without the 'e'. And why join? To share? Well yes of course (fingers crossed and nose slightly longer). No it's another part of social networking and it's aim of driving people to my website.
And yesterday Glyn Davies set up a Professional Landscape Photography group and invited members of the Association of Photographers, Pro-Imaging and ProDig to join and add to the group.
My contribution is here. Yes it's meagre to say the least so I'll have to get back into shooting outdoors. But if you want to see more or even join then just head here.
PS Glyn also keeps a busy blog, Musings from the Anglesey Photo Artist, here on Blogger. It's well worth a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Matey

    Just seen your post on the Blogger dashboard, nice one and thank you! Actually I didn't invite ProDig but that's only because I am no longer part of that group. I Invited AOP, Pro Imaging and EPUK. IF anyone wants to post an invite to the BIPP and ProDig then please do so because I would love to see LOTS more fully professional photographers on there. Shall I prepare a press release style sheet which people can pass around ?

    Very best wishes Brendan,
    Glyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Both of them.
    Congrats on Flickr - it may be a giant, but a great one (xuse the pun..) and I hope it will lead you in exciting new directions.

    Also thanks for joining my blog family - hope you enjoy.

    xCharlotta

    ReplyDelete

Nothing offensive please.