Wednesday 16 December 2009

Oi Olay! You've got Twiggy banned.

It's been on the news and is now doing the rounds of the virtual chatterers and I suspect Olay are lapping it up. One of their print ads has had to be scrapped as they used a little too much photoshop and youthified 60's icon Twiggy. In fact when you see the image at Guardian online you'll wonder how she could have been around in the 60s in the first place!
And YouTube will be happy too as everyone is viewing the various parody movies showing photoshop being used to age people. And if you want to see a beauty re-toucher in action then head to Christy Schuler for a tutorial. I particularly like the enlarged eyes effect. In fact I think it's time I went up to the attic and did some aging on my portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing offensive please.