Friday 8 January 2010

PackShotUK





My friends at Bohemia occasionally get me to shoot some of their products for their online retail business. After one such recent session I was left looking at my studio space wondering when I'd next get to use the still life table. So instead of packing it away I thought I'd leave it up and create a website specifically for this type of work. After all they say diversification is the name of the game.
And today I've launched PackShotUK offering online retailers a competitive, if simple, service that will enhance their websites. But it's not a no frills service as I still provide great level of service and years of experience.
And the projects land on clients desks on time every time.

3 comments:

  1. Very sensible move Brendan, and as long as the fees are reasonable, it will be SO much better than clients "having a go" themselves. I wish you all the very best with it. I know that even around here there would be a few clients interested in your service, but perhaps a bit closer ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glyn,
    Distance is no object.
    ATB
    Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one Brendan - I think this will be a hit. When I worked in London there was a few people offering this service and they always seemed busy - but have not come across anyone in Scotland doing it. Sandra Cx

    ReplyDelete

Nothing offensive please.