Sunday 24 January 2010

Sean goes Dutch.


I suspect I've blogged this image before but as it's just been sold by Trevillion Images to the Netherlands as a book cover I thought it worthy of another spin.
Shot as a favour for friends visiting from Australia it's been a constant cause of "ahs" and  "oohs". At the time of shooting Sean was very concious of his freckles but as soon as I included it on my website and he could show it to his friends he became at ease with his appearance. So some good there.
And once again I'm reminded of the need to think of your images as business assets that over time will realise income for you.
Boring as it may sound and unfashionable as it might be you've got to raise your voice and shout out "long live copyright".

2 comments:

  1. Brendan captured Sean perfectly - 8 years on he is older and more defined but the same expression is still there.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brand new work Sue!Nose getting very long....

    ReplyDelete

Nothing offensive please.